lunes, 28 de marzo de 2011

Tangible Love


Weak and broken I couldn't live,
yearning for tomorrow to begin.

Black and white this story goes,
with the song of the poor souls.

It's been a while since when I flew,
To a far away land of dreams and hopes.

No matter how much I tried to let go,
Like white bird feathers your love soften me up.

I realized too little to late I fell in love,
and so we go to the place of summer winds and lovely days.

My dreams became bigger than what I hoped,
and hopes grew tangible and clear like the stars above.

As my glass wings grew stronger each day,
Because you made me try again.

I hope they don't shatter like delicate glass,
raining down with the tears from above.

I felt no pain or sorrow, because from this day forth,
a new beginning made me hope, that an eternity with you was a dream come true

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario